Impatience

I am a person with a lot to say. But who will listen? The one person who will, is not physically close to me. The others, I increasingly feel, listen to me without actually understanding what I mean. It hurts. Or else, some others simply don't want to listen. This hurts too, especially when you consider them to be someone so close to you... you feel the vibratory pull.

I am a person who is very vulnerable. But who else will give me strength?

I am a person who just expresses things like a pot overflowing with water under an open tap. But who will not mistake it for 'thinking' too much? Is it too difficult to believe that reflections can flow without the mind playing its part?

All of this has a solution. And that is interiorization of dependence! And that's a fine balance I need to learn.

I hate patience! Because I have none. Not with the world, not with myself. And it's an impatient job this... learning to wait. How I wish I could fly...

Hah! Flying will require patience too... so I will wait. Because, as is my favourite refrain nowadays: Everyone has his Time - and that includes me.

Comments

Popular Posts