Watershed

There’s a bounce in my feet… a spark in my heart. Not because things have turned out just fine, as I want it. But rather because my viewpoint has changed, and I’m assured once more that I can be lonely… but never alone.

It’s so easy to blame the world for things gone wrong with you, your thoughts! But the nagging responsibility for problems kept raising its head silently in my heart. I knew I would listen to it one day, and I’m happy I finally have. I can now smile again. Because there’s hope which drives me on, and a Remembrance I’d almost forgotten.

Things can never be the same again. But maybe that’s how it’s meant to be. I might be misunderstood for my silence. But maybe that’s how it’s meant to be. Too much has been lurched around by way of hurt and anger. It’s time for silence… patience… love… faith.

So a new chapter of my life opens. Through processes I could never have imagined…

Comments

Popular Posts